DEFHOLD – THE NEW GENERATION OF YIELD DRIVER
DefHold is a non-inflationary DeFi ecosystem aiming to provide yield generating investments’ strategies to long-term crypto holders
DefHold is a non-inflationary DeFi ecosystem that provides yield generating investment strategies to long-term crypto investors.
The most common way for investors to secure their asset value during times of market volatility is to convert their assets to stablecoins. They can then stake or farm their stablecoins using various DeFi products to generate yield on their underlying assets.
There is currently no incentive to hold cryptocurrencies during downward market cycles – but at DefHold, we want to change that.
We thus reward holders with accurate portfolio / liquidity management. We do this by implementing new autonomous yield generating solutions.
The native token of the DefHold ecosystem, called DEFO, will enable holders to stake or farm their assets into pools with different pre-defined lock-up periods. However, all these pools will offer the ability to stakers and farmers to withdraw their assets at any time by applying an early withdrawal fee (“EWF”) if the assets are withdrawn before the term of the lock-up period.
These EWF will form the first revenues’ stream for stakers and farmers who have accurately managed their portfolio and own liquidity’s requirements. Indeed, an investor managing properly his cashflow forecasts and portfolio allocation will be able to stay within the selected pool until the end of the lock-up period thus avoiding him to pay any EWF. Moreover, it will allow them earning the EWF from people who withdraw their funds due to liquidity requirement or due to market moves’ fears (the latter being mostly known as “weak hands”).
Unlike most of other DeFi protocols existing nowadays, this mechanism will continuously generate yields to stakers and farmers in a non-inflationary way. Indeed, no additional DEFO token will ever be minted thus distinguishing it from other inflationary tokens which have to continuously mint new tokens to enhance their APY (by the way reducing the market price of their tokens due the demand-supply principle).
This product offers its users an exciting opportunity to invest in projects like Whales. Indeed, it combines the power of the decentralization achievable on the blockchain with a traditional financial tool called SPAC (Special Purpose Acquisition Company).
Initially, the Whale Club will offer 3 vaults as follows:
1. Small cap vault:
2. Mid cap vault:
3. Large cap:
To invest into one of the vaults, users will be required to:
Upon completion of the contribution period, investors will receive secondary tokens representing their share of the vault, similar to LP tokens received by contributing to a liquidity pool.
As soon as investors have received their secondary tokens, they will be granted access to the private area associated with each vault. Within this private area, each investor will be allowed, for a period of 72 hours, to propose projects in which they want the vault’s assets to be invested.
Once the proposal period has ended, a voting period will begin and last 24 hours. During this period, each investor will be able to vote for his preferred project, with more or less weight depending on his initial investment. Thereafter, the project with the most votes will be the one in which the vault funds will be invested.
Upon selection of the investment, the total funds of the vault will be split into three buy vote poll as follows:
In addition to the projects proposed by the Whale Club’s investors, companies willing to potentially get an investment from our Whale Club can apply below to get reviewed by our partner Block Insight.
Such reviews will enable, DefHold’s team to propose your project as an additional investment opportunity and will enable our investors to make well-informed, safer and more efficient investment decisions.
As these reviews and evaluations will be performed by the Block Insight in-house staff and reputable external advisors, the following fees will be required to cover these costs:
Initially, DefHold will only enable users to stake DEFO tokens or farm DEFO/ETH & DEFO/USDT LP tokens.
The following staking and farming pools will be available:
|1st Pool||10 Days||1% of staked DEFO|
|2nd Pool||30 Days||3.5% of staked DEFO|
|3rd Pool||60 Days||8.2% of staked DEFO|
|4th Pool||90 Days||14.3% of staked DEFO|
|5th Pool||180 Days||33.3% of staked DEFO|
|1st Pool||10 Days||2% of farmed LP tokens|
|2nd Pool||30 Days||7% of farmed LP tokens|
|3rd Pool||60 Days||16.3% of farmed LP tokens|
|4th Pool||90 Days||28.6% of farmed LP tokens|
|5th Pool||180 Days||66.6% of farmed LP tokens|
All the above pools will be available at any time (i.e. there will be no commencement date). Each investor can join the desired pool whenever he wants. The end of his lock-up period will be calculated automatically by the Smart Contract.
Moreover, each time a pool reaches the lock-up period of a faster pool, investors’ funds will be automatically transferred into the faster pool (in this case the EWF and rewards will automatically change to match those of the pool in which the tokens are transferred).
In the future, additional tokens’ pools will be added based on community proposals once the governance will be implemented. Moreover, to increase buying pressure on DEFO and generate continuous yields to the DEFO holders, every additional tokens’ pool will require to stake the amount corresponding to the EWF in DEFO. This mechanism will enable new investors to benefit of the hedge offered by the DefHold ecosystem without having to sell their tokens. In the meantime, it will also offer to DEFO holders a continuous price increase of their tokens thanks to the requirement of owning DEFO tokens to access DefHold features.
Liquidity has always been a major concern when it comes to trading, especially since DEX appeared. In order, to maintain liquidity levels as high as possible, DefHold has opted for the following solutions:
* Presale hosted by Liquidity Dividends Protocol (LID). 75% of the raised ETH have been allocated to Uniswap liquidity and definitively locked by their smart contracts. This process will enable us to protect our investors against any exit scam concern they might have.
* EWF revenues are distributed more importantly to farmers to increase their revenues and incentivize them providing liquidity to the DefHold ecosystem.
In order to continuously maintain the buying pressure, thus encouraging and incentivizing holders to join and stay within the DefHold ecosystem, the following features have been implemented:
* Staking and farming EWF aim to increase and maintain the TVL thus decreasing the DEFO circulating supply;
* Non-inflationary staking and farming revenues’ streams guarantee to the DEFO holders that the market price of the tokens will not be affected by an infinite increasing supply;
* Total supply of DEFO will be capped at 12’000 tokens and no further DEFO minting will ever be possible;
* Future tokens’ pools will require to hold the amount corresponding to the EWF in DEFO thus continuously increasing the demand of DEFO tokens;
Following the launch of the main DEFO pools, a fully decentralized governance platform will be added to the DefHold ecosystem. Thanks this governance platform, users will be able to vote for the launch of new pools (new tokens, different lock-up periods, etc.) or vote for many proposals related to future developments within the DefHold ecosystem.
Any question? Reach out to us and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Information About DefHold
Collection of Personal Data
When you access or use the Services, we collect the following information:
Information you may provide to us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or through or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Services and when you report a problem with the website.
Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our website we automatically collect the following information:
• Login Information: We log technical information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser and version you use, the wallet identifier, the last access time of your wallet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to create the wallet and the most recent IP address used to access the wallet.
• Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access your account, including the hardware model, operating system and version, and unique device identifiers, but this information is anonymised and not tied to any particular person.
Information We Collect from Other Sources: We also receive information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through our Services. For instance:
• We use third-party services that may be co-branded as DefHold but will do so with clear notice. Any third-party services may collect information as determined by their own privacy policies.
• Advertising or analytics providers may provide us with anonymised information about you, including but not limited to, how you found our website.
Use of Personal Data
We will use your Personal Data, to:
• Understand and strive to meet your needs and preferences in using our Services;
• Develop new and enhance existing service and product offerings;
• Manage and develop our business and operations;
• Carry out any actions for which we have received your consent;
• Prevent and investigate fraudulent or other criminal activity;
• To address service requests and resolve user questions; and
• Meet legal and regulatory requirements.
We also reserve the right to use aggregated Personal Data to understand how our users use our Services, provided that those data cannot identify any individual.
We also use third-party web analytics tools that help us understand how users engage with our website. These third-parties may use first-party cookies to track user interactions to collect information about how users use our website. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our website. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors.
We will process your Personal Data legally and fairly and not use it outside the purposes of which we have informed you, including selling it individually or in the aggregate for commercial use.
Disclosure of Personal Data
• Cloud service providers to store certain personal data and for disaster recovery services, as well as, for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
• Fraud detection service providers who will run certain fraud detection checks against Personal Data provided.
We also may share Personal Data with a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of DefHold’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by DefHold is among the assets transferred.
We shall require any third-party, including without limitation, any government or enforcement entity, seeking access to the data we hold to a court order, or equivalent proof that they are statutorily authorised to access your data and that their request is valid and within their statutory or regulatory power.
Transaction information related to your use of certain Services may be recorded on a public blockchain. Public blockchains are distributed ledgers, intended to immutably record transactions across wide networks of computer systems. Many blockchains are open to forensic analysis which can lead to deanonymization and the unintentional revelation of private financial information, especially when block chain data is combined with other data.
Because blockchains are decentralised or third-party networks that are not controlled or operated by DefHold or its affiliates, we are not able to erase, modify, or alter Personal Data from such networks
Security of Your Personal Data
We protect Personal Data with appropriate physical, technological and organisational safeguards and security measures. Your Personal Data comes to us via the internet which chooses its own routes and means, whereby information is conveyed from location to location. We audit our procedures and security measures regularly to ensure they are being properly administered and remain effective and appropriate. Every member of DefHold is committed to our privacy policies and procedures to safeguard Personal Data. Our site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorised alteration of the information under our control.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The length of time we retain Personal Data outside our back-up system varies depending on the purpose for which it was collected and used, as follows:
• Data you provide to us when subscribing for our Services (if applicable): while the user remains active, stored in Spain.
• Country location data: while the user remains active, stored in Spain.
• Data on your preferences: while the user remains active, stored in Spain.
• IP address login: until subsequent login from a new IP, stored in Spain.
When Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, we will remove any details that identifies you or we will securely destroy the records, where permissible. However, we may need to maintain records for a significant period of time (after you cease using a particular Service) as mandated by regulation.
Except where prohibited by law, this period may extend beyond the end of the particular relationship with us, but only for as long as we are bound to do so for the audit, regulatory or other accounting purposes. When Personal Data is no longer needed, we have procedures either to destroy, delete, erase or convert it to an anonymous form. If you have opted-out of receiving marketing communications, we will hold your details on our suppression list so that we know you do not want to receive these communications.
After you have terminated the use of our Services, we reserve the right to maintain your Personal Data as part of our standard back-up procedures in an aggregated format.
Storage of Personal Data
DefHold stores your Personal Data at secure locations in Spain. DefHold ensures that appropriate security standards are in place regarding the safeguarding, confidentiality, and security of Data.
The information that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored in, destinations outside of your country as described below:
We may transfer your Personal Data outside Spain to other company subsidiaries, service providers and business partners (i.e. Data Processors) who are engaged on our behalf. To the extent that we transfer your Personal Data outside of Spain, we will ensure that the transfer is lawful and that Data Processors in third countries are obliged to comply with relevant privacy laws.
The rights that are available to you in relation to the Personal Data we hold about you are outlined below.
Information Access: if you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, what information we process and, if requested, provide you with a copy of that information within 30 days from the date of your request.
Rectification: it is important to us that your Personal Data is up-to-date. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Data remains accurate, complete and up-to-date. If the Personal Data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it rectified. If we have disclosed your Personal Data to others, we will let them know about the rectification where possible. If you ask us, if possible and lawful to do so, we will also inform you with whom we have shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly. You may inform us at any time that your personal details have changed by emailing us at [email protected] and we will change your Personal Data in accordance with your instructions. To proceed with such requests, in some cases we may need supporting documents from you as proof that we are required to keep for regulatory or other legal purposes.
Erasure: you can ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data in certain circumstances such as if we no longer need it, provided that we have no legal or regulatory obligation to retain that data. Such requests will be subject to any agreements that you have entered into with us, and to any retention limits, we are required to comply with in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. If we have disclosed your Personal Data to others, we will let them know about the erasure request where possible. If you ask us, if possible and lawful to do so, we will also inform you with whom we have shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
Processing restrictions: you can ask us to block or suppress the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as, if you contest the accuracy of that Personal Data or object to us processing it. It will not stop us from storing your Personal Data. We will inform you before we decide not to agree with any requested restriction. If we have disclosed your Personal Data to others, we will let them know about the restriction of processing where possible. If you ask us, if possible and lawful to do so, we will also inform you with whom we have shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
Data portability: in certain circumstances, you might have the right to obtain Personal Data you have provided us with (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) and to re-use it elsewhere or ask us to transfer this to a third party of your choice.
Objection: you can ask us to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so if we are:
• Relying on our own or someone else’s legitimate interests to process your Personal Data, except if we can demonstrate compelling legal grounds for the processing;
• Processing your Personal Data for direct marketing; or
• Processing your Personal Data for research, unless we reasonably believe such processing is necessary or prudent for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest (such as by a regulatory or enforcement agency).
Automated decision-making and profiling: if we make a decision about you based solely on an automated process (e.g. through automatic profiling) that affects your ability to access our Services or has another significant effect on you, you can request not to be subject to such a decision unless we can demonstrate to you that such a decision is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between us. Even if a decision is necessary for entering into or performing a contract, you may contest the decision and require human intervention. We may not be able to offer our Services if we agree to such a request by terminating our relationship with you. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at [email protected]
The Disclaimers are prepared by DefHold (hereinafter the "Company" or “we”). The Company undertakes a sale (hereinafter the "Sale") of the DefHold token or DEFO (hereinafter the "Token"). You shall be aware of risks arising from acquiring Token regarding the cryptographic nature of tokens, cryptocurrency, the uncertainty of its legal regulation, and blockchain-based software and services. You may acquire Token only if you possess professional knowledge and you have assessed all potential risks. Any acquisition of Token in terms of the Sale should only be undertaken by individuals and representatives of legal entities who have significant knowledge, experience, and the understanding of cryptocurrencies, cryptographic tokens and blockchain-based software and services. The Company may issue guidelines for usage and other aspects of Token at any time of the Sale. You are responsible for the understanding of how cryptocurrencies, cryptographic tokens, and blockchain-based software and services work. You shall understand potential risks arising from the Sale. The Company will provide support to the acquirers at any time of the Sale. Nevertheless, the Company shall not be responsible for any liability, accident, harm, loss, delay, inconvenience or damage, including but not limited to, personal injury, property damages, or death, and cost or expense, all reasonable, caused to the acquirer due to the actions or inactivity of the Company or its managers, directors, employee or other personnel. Disclaimer of general and associated risks. The acquisition of Token may have risks. Before acquiring Token we highly recommend you to carefully assess all potential risks and be advised by an independent professional or expert on the Sale. If you do not understand any aspect of the Sale, cryptocurrencies, cryptographic tokens, and blockchain-based software and services, you shall not acquire Token and do not participate in the Sale. By acquiring Token and participating in the Sale, you agree to not hold the Company or its affiliates, representations, agencies, managers, directors, employees, entities, owners, founders liable for any loss or damages, whether incidental or consequential, arising from, or connected to the Company, the Sale, or Token. By acquiring Token or participating in the Sale, you expressly acknowledge that you have fully understood all the potential risks, uncertainty, costs, benefits of the Sale, and Token. When acquiring Token and participating in the Sale you shall consider and accept the following: - The Sale shall not be treated as an offer for investment and the Sale does not constitute a proposal of securities in any country or state unless otherwise decided by a regulator. - Neither Token nor Company's assets shall be considered fiat money. - The cryptocurrency and Sale may have regulatory burden and control. The Company may be a subject of regulatory inquiries and actions of governments, which may lead to difficulties and postpones of the Sale. - All acquisitions of Token shall be final and non-refundable unless the Company states or provides otherwise. By acquiring Token you agree that the Company shall not give refunds for any reason and you shall not receive any refund for any Token even if Token is unusable, lost, or unavailable. - You as an acquirer shall take appropriate technical and security steps to protect and maintain your blockchain wallet's security or similar means for possessing Token. The same level of protection and maintenance shall be provided by you to your private details and account details, without which you cannot access your accounts/wallets or similar means for possessing Token. By acquiring Token you agree that the Company shall not be required to give you a refund, account reset or other access to Token and the Company shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss in the context of your inability to access Token. The Company disclaims any responsibility for any consequential or direct damage or loss of any kind arising from: (a) reliance on information published in this document, Company's website, third-parties websites, and any applications, (b) any error, omission or inaccuracy of such information or (c) any action or omission arising therefrom. You shall bear in mind that Token is not an investment. We do not guarantee or predict that the Token will increase or decrease in value. You acknowledge that Token may increase or decrease in value from time to time. There is a list of risks that may occur. Please read and understand it. This list is not exhaustive and may be added by the Company at any time. You also shall take into account the Company's public announcements with regard to the Sale.
1) Risks of Legal Uncertainty Blockchain, cryptocurrency, and cryptoassets have been subject to the regulatory burden in different countries. Some decisions of the countries may cause the malfunctioning of the Company or Token, including but not limited to, prohibitions and limits on the ownership or use of crypto tokens like Token.
2) Risk of Losing Access to Token Due to Loss of Credentials Your Token may be associated with your account until Token is distributed to you. Your account can only be accessed with login credentials opted by you. The loss of such credentials may result in the loss of Token. It is recommended to store these credentials in a safe place, preferably, with an opportunity to back-up such credentials.
3) Risks Related to Your Credentials Any third party that gains access to your login credentials or private keys may dispose of your Token. To avoid such risks, you shall take appropriate security and technical measures.
4) Risk that the Company Will Change Its Plans and Strategy. The Company undertakes the Sale which depends on many factors and third-party decisions. Your expectancy with regard to the Token or the Company may differ from the reality for a number of reasons including, but not limited to, the Company's views with regard to the performance of its strategy or plans.
5) Risk of Insufficient Interest in the Company or its projects There is a probability that the Company will not be interested by a number of individuals and legal entities. Such a lack of interest could cause the Company, value of Token or other projects of the Company.
6) Risk of Malfunction in the Company There is a risk of the Company's malfunction causing the loss or decrease of Token.
7) Risk of an Illiquid Market for Token At the time of publication of this document, Token may not be traded on exchanges. Upon being present on an exchange Token may cause fraud, experience security failures, or other similar issues. These events may cause a reduction in the value or liquidity of Token.
8) Risk of Dissolution of the Token There is a risk of unfavourable decreases of the value of Token. This may result in the impossibility to undertake Company's business and may dissolve Token or to fail to launch Token.
9) Risk of Cryptography Development of cryptography or other technical means may cause risks to cryptocurrencies, the Company's services, and Token.
10) Risk of Security No company in the world can guarantee 100% security of their platforms and services. There may be lacks or mistakes intentionally or unintentionally left which may cause insecurity of the Token.
11) Risk of Theft and Hacking Thieves, hackers, other groups, or criminal organizations may interfere with the Company or Token in various ways, including, but not limited to, DOS or DDoS attacks, man-in-the-middle attack, smurfing, spoofing, malware attacks, or other attacks which may cause the interference to the Company's activity, Sale, or Token.
12) Other Unexpected Risks Cryptocurrency and tokens are a fresh and new technology. Countries may impose regulatory and legal burdens, and other changes in the cryptocurrency and tokens may happen. We naturally cannot predict them. That is why the Company cannot foresee them.